Posted by jc-Qualitystreet on 2011/02/21
… the team is now sprint#9, one week before the end of the release.
- All items of the Product Backlog are DONE (except the 5 user stories placed in the « to do » column of the current sprint. These stories are already delivered to internal testers)
- Customer is delighted by the product he has received (incrementally). Very positive feedback sprint after sprint.
- Product quality is good: the application is fast, robust and secure
- Team satisfaction is high (best score)
- Trust and transparency are characteristics of the team
- Management satisfaction is high. managers plan to keep the team and to assign it a new product to work on
- Sprint burndown chart of the current sprint is good
- Team velocity is good and steady since 4 or 5 sprints
- Team focus factor is high
- Team accuracy of estimation is good
- Action items of the previous action plan are done
- Just a few defects in the Bug tracking system
- No impediment
Just that it was a pleasure to coach such a good team! Thanks you guys.Tweeter